Sunday, February 27, 2011

Old News Is Always Great News...

I'm looking through all of my photos and I'm seeing all of the ones I shot of Ashton. It was a shame that i couldn't  keep them up on facebook. But it's great that i can put them up on here!


 I'm in LOVE with this photo --->
She wanted a pin up look and we definitely got it! After taking a million photos, we found one great one. Even though it's more of a Christmas theme; I can still look at it and love it.
 <---- This photo is incredible. We just ran around on the beach trying out different poses. But once i hit the shutter on this one, I KNEW it was the one. She loves it, and so do I.

We always have so much fun together! ----->
She gives me the best shots! I can't wait until our next shoot!



Thank you Ashton!


As for the fans, There will be more gorgeous photos to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment